F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Tough we don't see each other very much
nor do we write each other very much
nor do we phone each other very much

I always know that,at any time
I could call,write or see you
and everything would be exactly the same.


Happy Friendship Day Guys :)


Excuses made,an Amatuer Video!

7 comments:

  1. Nj a really gr8 job...

    I really loved it and also missing every one a lot...

    Hey guys miss you all


    Happy friendship day to you all my dear friends ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dumiireminded allllllllll those days in just a min but its like heaven thinking abt tat missing u alllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NJ

    Thank u Nj for the photos warna yeh video nahi bantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dipz tat was really sweet n touchy...Miss those wonderfull dayz..Dayz in heaven...Cheers to u all..Miss u mates....Happy frenship day.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sreeyesh SreedharSeptember 01, 2009

    tat was nice deepi..... touching...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad u liked it cheta :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)