Inexplicable ...

I hate myself!!

I hate myself for the person I've become in terms of emotions and feelings these days.A couple of years back,I used to be the kind of person who would give 100% to every relationship.My friends meant the world to me!And now,I seem to have taken a step back from everything.I do feel like meeting them,spending some time with them but...
I can't explain this,nor can I understand this myself.And the more I wish for this to change,the more it happens.

I don't know why..its just inexplicable!

5 comments:

  1. it just happens. there's nothing wrong with you till the moment you realize it. many don't even do that. priorities and perspectives change; behaviours change - apparently. give yourself a lil more time and a lil more room. aal ijj well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good u have spoken ur heart out........ Everyone may b going trough the same only difrence is u say and we wont.......... Changes is the order of life........ but when u feel like doing something do tat, dont wait fr the other person to do it frst...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey what ever for me still u r the same internation k............ who never come to my place to see me : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Varun
    Will try to do tat ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vichu
    I wish we could all just say what we want to say and do what we want to do ...

    @Vaishali
    Sure will visit..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)