Antisocial Post :P

Have you observed? People have actually started, clicking pic's saying.. this one is for my Facebook profile :)

And in the middle of conversation started saying, Oh wait that’s a cool line will write that on my wall and tweet about this. :D :P

Umm... SNS’s sure has helped lot of people in terms of finding friends and all that. But its so outraged these days. So, overdone. Don’t you think?

Here’s a perfect small example :

Last night I called up a friend of mine who was back from a trip and asked her...

Me: Hey, how was your trip?
She:Cool. Didn't u check my FB uploads.
Me:Grr.. So, you coming to office tomorrow?
She:No, have extended the leave, didn’t you read my last tweet?

I just hanged up the call, she later texted me saying goodnight ,will mail you tomorrow. TC :)

Now,I just hope she doesn’t read this and start blogging :P :) :D.




1 comment:

  1. Dipa , How are you ?
    I hope that you are doing well.
    Today, you have written a thought provoking post. I neither have a facebook account,nor a twitter account. So, I really do not know what goes on there and what people are up to. But from your post, I am guessing that people are living their life 24 hours online. We too write about our lives in a blog, but we do it on a weekly basis. But in fb/twitter , people do it on an hourly basis { not only that, every second counts there ! }
    In a fast paced life, people hardly have time to talk "properly" or "communicate" with each other. Also, forget about stopping and smelling the flowers while passing by a garden, do we even Notice that there is a garden at all?
    Thanks for sharing your sensitive thoughts on the downside of a fast paced life/social network.
    Take care,
    Sanghamitra

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)