I don't know the thrill or happiness you get on seeing INDIAN Cricket players playing against INDIAN Cricket players.
Forgive Me IPL Lovers,
I don't understand why cheer leaders dance on every four or six that is hit.And even dance when a wicket is lost.
Forgive Me Sony Max,
I liked your movies better.Now,I hate you :D
![]() |

OMG ! Don't say that you have no interest in cricket or is it only IPL ? For the record, I want to say that I have 0 interest in cricket . but I am yet to find anyone who has the same inclination towards the game :-)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad to see that you have updated your blog !
Take care and have a happy weekend !
@Sanghamitra
ReplyDeleteIts the format of T-20 that I hate it. And thats one more reason to hate IPL :D
And for the record I love cricket, and I love it in the original form. Test cricket is the best cricket :).
Sometime in future, I will make u to like it too and incline u to this game :)
My blogger is behaving very weirdly these days..I can't access it for some odd reason.
Vl fix it soon and get bck regularly :)
Vichu
ReplyDeleteIf VB reads this she vl surely give a try in cheer leading,I think :P
And than I vl change the title to ooh la la :D
PS: Have nothing against VB.
Dipa, an award is waiting for you at my blog. Please check it whenever you get time !
ReplyDeletetake care,
Dipa, I have sent you a mail from my atladolcevita account. Please check it whenever you get time.
ReplyDeletehave a nice day !