...and I am proud of it.
Yes,I don't have a long hair to throw down a tower for somebody to climb up.I have short hair.In fact,I have had short hair all my life.I like it,it suits me,its easy for me to maintain and style.Though it looks a less feminine,a little unfinished,a little bare..I love it.
Most of the girls would die even if their hair is cut a little over a millimeter.They comb them for hours,take tips to make it thick,long and strong.And they are afraid guys won't like them if they cut it short.Yikes!
I believe they are not brave enough to cut them.Long hair isn't magically,when it is cut it falls to the ground like a normal hair only.
Yes,you can't hide behind it once you cut it short,you can no more use it like a curtain to cover your face. But at least the world around you will see you in three dimension :)
PS: I love Rapunzel :D
Yes,I don't have a long hair to throw down a tower for somebody to climb up.I have short hair.In fact,I have had short hair all my life.I like it,it suits me,its easy for me to maintain and style.Though it looks a less feminine,a little unfinished,a little bare..I love it.
Most of the girls would die even if their hair is cut a little over a millimeter.They comb them for hours,take tips to make it thick,long and strong.And they are afraid guys won't like them if they cut it short.Yikes!
I believe they are not brave enough to cut them.Long hair isn't magically,when it is cut it falls to the ground like a normal hair only.
Yes,you can't hide behind it once you cut it short,you can no more use it like a curtain to cover your face. But at least the world around you will see you in three dimension :)
![]() |
| Image courtesy :- off the mark.com |
|


Hehe, you made me smile with this post of yours. I would love to cover my face with long hairs though..like that ghost from the movie Ring 1 and Ring 2 :)) Hope you have watched those movies.
ReplyDeleteShort hair I used to have till my Graduation...totally short like the boys ...it suited me.
Among the current celebrities, I like Sapna Bhavnani and Adhuna Bhavnani's short hair.
Do watch Big Boss season 6 and watch Sapna Bhavani{ not only her hair,but her...she is an interesting person }.
Take care,
:) Glad made u smile.
ReplyDeleteHave heard a lot about Sapna Bhavani..will watch her.
U had boy-cut up to grad? Wow.Isn't it easy to handle? Can't imagine you with that haircut though.. :)
fatz started blogging abt girly girly thingz kya re!!by the way who was the person who initiated you to write abt this dont say own thinking!
ReplyDeleteIts self initiated vichu :D
ReplyDeleteI always had short hair and only in the past few years I started wearing it long. I am hoping it to be as long as rapunzel's.
ReplyDelete