Ahh "friend fights",sometimes they are silly and other times they are more silly.Fights usually happen when someone is either tired, stressed, upset or just plain annoyed at something or someone but that might not be you.
Fights usually happen because one person is just holding back all there pain and they just explode on to the person they are with.I don’t think fighting is ever the answer but when you’re fighting with someone make sure you know what you’re fighting for.
Anyways,I had one such fight with a close friend of mine last week and we fought over the topic trust vs belief the fight however had started with something else :D
Anyways,I had one such fight with a close friend of mine last week and we fought over the topic trust vs belief the fight however had started with something else :D

hey fatz...so @last did u trust ur belief or did u believe ur trust!!
ReplyDeleteI trusted,my trust :-P
ReplyDelete