The only people with tattoos I remember were the biker dudes and foreigners.I used to stare at them like they were aliens.I always thought tattoos were some fashion statement and people get it done only to show off..
But I changed my perceptive after watching Miami Ink.
Tattoos are more than a style statement,its very personal. Its love,inspiration,victory over evil,its strength,its determination,its life.It means a lot to someone who is getting it done. They have feelings and courage to express it.
Respect.
I don't have a tattoo but will get1 soon..watch out this space :)
But I changed my perceptive after watching Miami Ink.
Tattoos are more than a style statement,its very personal. Its love,inspiration,victory over evil,its strength,its determination,its life.It means a lot to someone who is getting it done. They have feelings and courage to express it.
Respect.
I don't have a tattoo but will get1 soon..watch out this space :)
|

Hey Dipa Yup tattoos mean a lot to whom they get it done... Even Sharath has 2 tattoos.. Anjaneya on his right hand n a word "amma" on back of his neck...
ReplyDeleteWow thats nice Vani ...will you get one ? :)
ReplyDelete