I woke up late in the morning,which gradually delayed everything.I skipped my breakfast,ran to the bus-stop,oh ya i missed my regular bus too,took an auto,reached office 20min late,listened to long 10min punctuality lesson from my boss,after the lesson session started my work,than this yellow note on my desktop read
"America's Big Day+Thanks Giving Day=Captain's Birthday"
My First Mistake:
I texted him "Happy Birthday" and got back to my work.
It was a long busy day for me,as a deadline for a project was nearing.Around 6pm in the evening ,day was done i was happy to see my PC flashing Windows XP shutting down--- Please wait..
As soon as i was back home,i thought will call up my Friend who was unwell & cheer her a bit.
My Second Mistake:
I called up.
Me:Hello
She:Hi
Me: How you feeling now?
She:Ya better..
Me:-----------
She:Hello,hello?? I think there is some disturbance on the line.
Me:No,i can hear you clearly
She:Ok,got some work,will call you later
Me:Fine,Take Care.
Banged!!!
I truly understand that she had some work,but disturbance ??
Ummm.....
As soon as i hung up or banged up,i had a message from my other friend asking directions for some building near my area.I replied back,giving the directions and only than i realised that the road which i directed him to take was closed due to some construction.
My Third Mistake:
Instead of texting back again,i called up.
After 5min of pleasantry talk,told him the other route(in the background i could hear his Friend call him) the next moment he tells me,Dipi i think my cab driver is on hold,i got to get back. Bye.
Ummm..Go attend your Friend,but why the cab driver in between? :(
With 2 phone calls banged on my face,i switched on my PC only to make my mood worst again,as i read this instant message left by my Bro saying
"Aap mera birthday bhool gaye" :(
10min punctuality lesson,a hectic day,2 phone calls banged on my face..i was not ready to make another call and wish him.
I apologise for that Captain!!
Ummm..here we go, all my frustration in one long blog post :)
Today is another fresh day all-together and i now feel
- May be there was a disturbance online,which i didn't notice
- Cab Driver for real must had called him
- Finally,i should have called my Bro,no matter what.
I really didn't forget after all.
Friend's am really sorry,i had to take out my frustration in some way hee hee,i owe you one ,with all rights!! :D
Hey Dipz,
ReplyDeleteThe Fas half of tis post made me drop ma jawz bt the latter one consoled me and put ma jawz bak in place... :)
Hey tat shopper stop(God paid ua Bill) was gud dear... Cheerz...
cool one fats........ who is tat friend yaar.........
ReplyDelete@Cp
ReplyDeleteSorry for the jaws misplacements..didn't mean too :)
Thank you!
@Screwy
Oye yaar Vichu..let tat be a secret to the world wide web!