My Vote, My Voice.

"Burhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike"
BBMP Elections/Corporate Elections/Municipal Elections

The election which decides "The Mayor" of Bengaluru.
The "Mayor" who will provide us free candles during power cuts.
The "Mayor" who will supply bisleri water when there is no water supply.
The "Mayor" who will drop us in his helicopter whenever there's traffic jam ;)
Or the "Mayor" who will just make "Burhat Bribe Money Paisa"
Heck!!

"Why should we vote?/Why did I vote?"

I voted becoz
It was duty and not my right
I voted becoz..
The next time I crib about bad roads,I won't feel guilty
I voted becoz..
I wanted my vote to count
I voted becoz..
After all, it was my first BBMP election :)

...and my vote goes to

I voted for a independent candidate..reason??
>He/She are not any party biased ..hehe
>I hope He/She at least get their 'deposit' back ;)

I'm least bothered about the results who wins,who loses doesn't matter..becoz we will still have to drive/walk on bad roads,we will still have to depend on ups for power,we will still have buy drinking water.
Elections like this do not make a difference.

"Quote for the day"

All politicians are corrupt,but not all corrupts are politicians,they are Leaders :D


Jai Hind.Jai Voters :D

...quite a speech no? :)

Anyways,Bengalureans did ya vote?

5 comments:

  1. HE HE i do voted for independent candidate that is Naveen N ( My husband ). This was my first vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good Babitha..hope he wins.
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. T
    H
    A
    T

    I
    S

    W
    H
    A
    T

    I

    C
    A
    L
    L

    V
    O
    I
    C
    E
    !

    Very true, very unfortunate. We guys will do our duties! Rest is upto them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T
    H
    A
    N
    K

    Y
    O
    U

    Tat was the longest comment ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the candidate u voted..must have definitely lost..did he? :P

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)