jam'ME'd

I had to take a bus today from east end to silk board.(Those are two different areas which are like two miles away,but takes at least 40min by any 'ground vehicle')

Anyways I waited for a good 20min at the bus stop only to land myself on a crowded 'DVD BUS'.The bus was packed.I somehow managed to get in but getting out was one adventure.I had to ask two people to move their legs,three to shift their luggage,a few to move aside and took permission from two to step on their baggage,brush past a screaming kid and than I was able to reach my destination 'the door' only to get down on the next stop.
Phew!!

Even if they provide free popcorn along with the movies.I'm never travelling by DVD bus ever again.

4 comments:

  1. Free popcorn hehe..by the way which movie was being played? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B to the A to the B to the A

    'Baba' tats what they say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, my "bus-days" and the babes!! :P

    sorry for you (not really)!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babes?? :P
    Lil devil are u reading dis?? :D

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)