Burnt Apple Inc

I have this huge (okay not so huge) retro Apple Inc poster in my room.I was really inspired by Steve Jobs graduation speech and in that memory had got this poster.



Now this is what happened.. my neighbors kid had come over,she is just 5yrs old(I think)and when she looked at the poster she said "Look mommy di has a burnt apple poster" (though it was cute) I was really annoyed and said kid thats not a burnt apple its an inspiration apple and actually explained her what that apple meant.

I guess she now hates apple.Hahaha..this is what they call perception I guess :P

P.S:If you haven't heard Steve Jobs graduation speech before you should,its really inspiring :)Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

2 comments:

  1. Are u sure she said only burnt apple? No rainbows?:P..

    I hate apples and it associates :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apples are good!
    Haven't u heard the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away? :D

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)