Trivia

Did you know ?
I always wear left shoe first and than the right one..No??
Well,now you do :D
Varun's post was very addicting..it was fun to read and it was more fun making one :)

Read on..

'Randumb Random things about me'


*You will always find sketch pens in my bag.
*I nickname each and everything I use.
*I don't find Rahul Gandhi cute.
*My nails grow very fast, I need to cut them at least thrice a week.
*I can only sleep when there is enough light.
*I'm scared of boat rides, slides and needles.
*I hate being called 'Dipa' but I like my name.
*I don't share my chocolates.
*There will be more mails in my draft than in my inbox.
*I'm bad at explaining things to people.
*I hate standing in queues, even if it means only two persons ahead of me.
*I hate flowers especially roses.
*In a day on an average I spend 30-40 min crossing roads.
*I get really irritated when my tea is not at the right temperature :D
*I just can't stand serious people.
*I hate getting drenched in rain.
*The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is sleep for 15 more minutes’ haha
*I cannot console a soul.
*I feel very uncomfortable when people show emotions all of a sudden but I always do :P


PS- I'm glad I wrote this..I know a little 'Me' now :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Dipa,you don't like being called Dipa? I didn't know that Dipa :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. real hhonest! hilarious! rahul gandhi bit made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dipa hw can u say that u dnt like being caled Dipa when "Dipa" is such a cute name dipa. 30-40 min of road crosing whr d hell r u on planet earth???....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i remember u telling plz call me Dipa... but what is this controversy... :D

    Nj gud improvement in crossing the road... hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mandy
    Now you know ;)

    @Varun
    Thank you :)

    @Vichu
    I like the name but don't liked to be called such.. the place is called 'Jamaluru' :D

    @NJ
    oye ..when did I say that?
    Yeah :) I'm improving day by day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @NJ
    You only told na during college days plz dnt call me Deepa but you can call me "Dipa"....

    Bola tha NJ tune!!! yaadash kamzor hogayi hai shayad tumhari... hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow morning when I go to my office I must make a point to observe this. I mean its decades and decades I have been going to the office all dressed up and have no idea if I put my left shoe or right shoe first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @NJ
    Both sound almost the same..at tat time I meant the spelling NJ :)

    @Haddock
    Welcome to my blog.
    @Post
    You should I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Didn't like it? Have a say :)